On Sunday 9th May 2021, the #Googreen biodiversity market celebrates Mother Nature and all forms of love and care at Giardino Sambuy, which, like every second Sunday of the month, comes back to life to be a place of encounter, good practices and seasonal harvests.
- From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Googreen producers selected by Giardino Forbito will be back, as always, to represent seasonal excellence.
- This month’s “Spazio delle Idee” is dedicated to reciprocity and the ability to care. To celebrate this day dedicated to parenthood, guests in the garden will be the representatives of the municipal offices of the Casa dell’Affido (Foster Care Home), a valuable department of the Social Services of Turin which, this year too, has involved numerous families who have made their homes available, with love and generosity, to temporarily take in a child, and sometimes, even a baby with his or her mother.
- Clown Ida, a foster father himself, will entertain young and old alike with the magic of his bubbles and tricks for the children.
- Googreen producer Marzia Gullino will compose delicious rose wreaths for the children present and all families will be given a Googreen shopping bag.
- In the afternoon, in the name of love for reading and for books to be saved, Stefania Bertola will present to the friends of Silent Book Torino “Il giardino di guerriglia” (The guerrilla garden), a year of happy battles between women and green.
- Presentation of the project “DOTTA. L’Adozione Googreen”, the new Giardino forbito initiative aimed at rethinking adoption and the discovery of the animal world at a distance.
- Giardino forbito continues to celebrate the birth of the first Association for the knowledge and protection of biodiversity and pollinators, supporting the collection of signatures promoted by the European Union: “save bees and farmers“.
- The lowered shutters of the Sambuy gazebo continue to support the small precious exhibition curated by Giardino forbito and created by the apprentice Ciceroni of class 5E of the Regina Margherita High School in Turin for the “FAI parlare la città” project.