Impact Finance: what opportunities for companies with a social impact?
On October 22nd we will give voice to 15 experts to tell a wide range of possibilities offered by banks, investment funds, foundations and crowdfunding aimed at social entrepreneurs and impact startups.
A new, important appointment within GrandUP!, the program that since 2018 stimulates and supports the development of social impact entrepreneurship in the province of Cuneo. The program is promoted by Fondazione CRC and the Chamber of Commerce of Cuneo with the technical collaboration of SocialFare.
Greetings and presentation of the GrandUP project!
Greetings from Giandomenico Genta, CRC Fountation President
Introduction by Andrea Silvestri, CRC FountationGeneral Manager
Impact finance: what opportunities for the province of Cuneo?
Introduces the session Silvia Bergamo, SocialFare
The talks are facilitated by Federico Maggiora, Fondazione Accademia Maurizio Maggiora
- Davide Ciferri, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Marco Gerevini, Fondazione Social Venture Giordano dell’Amore
- Fabrizio Gramaglia, Finpiemonte
- Laura Orestano, SocialFare Seed
- Marco Ratti, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Elena Casolari, OPES LCEF Impact Fund
- Aldo Guastella, Unicredit
- Domenico Nesci, Partner LVenture Group
- Lorenzo Vinci, Banca Etica
- Stefano Rossi, LITA.co
- Francesco Abbà, CGM Finance
- Angelo Rindone, Produzioni dal Basso
- Andrea Limone, PerMicro
- Nawel Faysal, Starteed
- Sara D’Aulerio, Sefea Impact
The speakers answer questions from citizens and social entrepreneurs present.
You can participate in the event in webinar mode by registering here.