FOUNDAMENTA # 10 | Impact Makers for the Future is the new call from SocialFare | Center for Social Innovation, addressing startups and businesses with a social impact, able to offer innovative responses to contemporary social challenges.
Objective is to support the best entrepreneurial teams “capable for the future” for the development of innovative products, services and models, by offering a unique acceleration program of expert advice and equity investment up to € 100k for the generation of entrepreneurship and social impact.
Incubator certified by MISE, SocialFare has activated 9 specific acceleration programs for companies with a social impact: since 2016, it has accelerated 57 startups that together have collected more than 4 million euros of fundings.
The startups and companies selected through the FOUNDAMENTA # 10 call will have access to:
- 4 months of intensive acceleration (September 2020 / January 2021)
- Seed fund up to € 100K in cash for each company selected in exchange for equity up to 15% (20% of the seed seed received by correspondent to SocialFare for acceleration services)
- A dedicated Acceleration Team, mentor and advisor of excellence
- Social Impact Acceleration approach developed by SocialFare
- Access to the network of over 50 social impact investors
- Free desk in Social Renaissance, hub and network dedicated to social innovation in the heart of Turin
The program ends with the Social Impact Investor Day and the opportunity to present itself in front of a panel of prestigious private entities, business angels, private investors and family offices including the impact investor instrument SocialFare Seed: Compagnia di San Paolo, CRC Foundation, Finde SpA and Magnetto Foundation.
Deadline: July, 12th
> The call with further information is available at the link socialfare.org/foundamenta