The event opened with the Why Impact Investing? panel with the participation of:
- Alberto Anfossi, Secretary General of the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation
- Michele Denegri, Managing Director Finde SpA
- Stefano Molino, Head of Accelerators Fund CDP Venture Capital SGR
The event, which saw the participation of about 30 investors in attendance and 40 in streaming, was held at the headquarters of Rinascimenti Sociali in Turin and opened with a stimulating panel that saw the participation of prestigious references from the world of Impact Investing such as Alberto Anfossi, Michele Denegri and Stefano Molino.
The teams of:
- Unobravo [TeleHealth] offers qualified psychological support remotely at sustainable costs, adapting to patients’ needs, rhythms and time zones, developing a service specifically designed for Italian expats around the world.
- BonusX [SocialTech] simplifies the access to bureaucracy, offering personalized remote assistance to the citizen in obtaining information and in requesting the social benefits due to him.
- I-tes [EcoTech] develops innovative thermal storage systems and offers advanced services and energy efficiency interventions proposed also with contracts based on the guarantee of the result (eg Energy Service Contract) as Energy Service Company or ESCO.
The three startups of FOUNDAMENTA#9 presented themselves to private entities, business angels, private investors, family offices and impact funds. Present were the impact investors of SocialFare Seed (Compagnia di San Paolo, Fondazione CRC, Finde S.p.A. and Fondazione Magnetto), a private seed investment vehicle that invests in startups accelerated by SocialFare, and others interested in supporting the birth, development and scalability of innovative companies able to generate economic value with a social impact. The teams have already registered the interest of some investors and, in the case of UnoBravo, have collected a 1st round of investments during the acceleration program.
The Social Impact Investor Day closes a four-month program of high-intensity work in which the startups selected through the FOUNDAMENTA call were able to increase their skills thanks to the support of the SocialFare team, composed of experts in product/service design, business modelling & strategy, investment readiness, mentors and advisors of the highest level and new networks, opportunities for comparison and opportunities to test their entrepreneurial offer. The path allowed the startuppers to approach their target market in a conscious, mature and ready manner and to arouse the interest of the audience, which actively participated by asking numerous and timely questions at the end of the presentation pitch of each project.
FOUNDAMENTA CONTINUE! NEW STARTUPS IN ACCELERATION
Meanwhile, on September 28th, the new acceleration program FOUNDAMENTA#10 has started for the 4 startups selected in summer: Kidding, Jojolly, Vaia and Aqura.
Soon will also be open the selections for the new call, FOUNDAMENTA#11.