Twice per year, throughout the call “FOUNDAMENTA”, SocialFare launches the acceleration program supporting the best social impact national and international startups providing for investment readiness.
During the 4 months of the full-time program, startups are guided by a lean approach, design thinking and systemic design methodology developing their social impact innovative product/ service.
SocialFare supports startups with a 50K€ seed fund, throughout its investment vehicle, SocialFare Seed.
The acceleration program is managed and promoted by SocialFare | Centro per l’Innovazione Sociale, MISE certified incubator – based in Turin.
The acceleration program is realized in collaboration with network partners of “Rinascimenti Sociali” and participated by national and international absolute excellence partners, mentors and advisors, in the “Rinascimenti Sociali” location, based in the heart of Turin, in via Maria Vittoria 38.
- Highly motivated and full-time dedicated business ideas and project teams: creating positive social impact, both employed or not people, free from any kind of economic and/or legal pending.
- Tested MVP startups (prototype of on-market product), able to grow nationally and internationally as well.
- Companies promoting sustainable development, operating with respect of the 3 sustainability areas: social, environmental and economical. Organizations – as for example Srl, cooperatives, B corporations – distinguishing by product/service offer, mission, positive value and social impact for engaged stakeholders (from suppliers to employees), for the community and territory on which they operate, for reputation and transparency of processes they are able to activate.
Our acceleration program provides weekly meetings during which startups follow practical modules and professionals and successful startuppers talks. Program’s modules are granted following a blended model: practice and theory (learning by doing), with ongoing and dedicated assistance by SocialFare team and by mentors.
Performances monitoring and advances happen bi-weekly. These meetings are often assisted by SocialFare’s network investors.
Program’s modules themes and structure follows Social Impact Acceleration approach whose fundamental steps are:
- Product/Service Design & Validation
- Business Modelling & Impact Assessment
- Product/Service Launch & Testing Metrics
- Investment Readiness & Scaling