Smart Cities through Smart Clustering develops a relationship model between clusters related to aspects of the Smart City paradigm and establishes the bases of a collaborative network that includes some of the most relevant ecosystems of the Smart City model: Mobility, Energy, Environment, and ICT.
A network to promote long-term, cross-sectoral, cross-geographic initiatives capable of generating a clear impact in the different involved territories through the collaboration of their productive fabric and the transmission of knowledge and generation of new value chains.
Fondazione Torino Wireless coordinates the project with these specific aims:
- Establishment of an environment of trust and mutual knowledge among the clusters involved
- Identification of best practices in relation to management of the organizations involved, value proposal delivery to the respective members and sharing of the know-how associated with reference themes (mobility, energy, environment, ICT, etc)
- Identification and definition of a common strategy around the theme of Smart Cities capable of generating a framework of a longterm relationship between the clusters involved and laying the foundations of future member (clusters) incorporation
- Definition and execution of a Plan of Actions aiming at implementing activities and identifying methodologies
- Support in the implementation of a new ClusterXchange pilot scheme