The DRINN GREEN Project is the practical realization of the concept of circular economy derived from Consorzio Equo: reconditioning and reuse of materials by extending their life cycle and helping to reduce waste in landfills.
WHAT IS DRINN GREEN
DRINN GREEN is an initiative created to create work for those people that the economic crisis of recent years and the pandemic have made particularly fragile.
The idea is to collect discarded objects, production waste and special waste, transporting them to a center where they will be selected and sent for reuse or recovery of components.
This activity, however, is the means and not the end: the mission of the project is social, and aims to create jobs for vulnerable people, training them and placing them in work teams, thus accompanying them in a path of legal and decent work.
DRINN GREEN is therefore a process of social and labor inclusion in total adherence to the principles of circular economy, environmental protection and sustainable development goals – Agenda 2030.
DRINN GREEN IN THE SOCIAL FIELD
- Identification of people in disadvantaged situations and offer of employment opportunities.
- Inclusion in training courses for an adequate knowledge of the rules of the sector and operating methods in full compliance with the
- law and the environment.
- Stabilization of job placement
- Promotion of autonomy and dignity of the people involved.
DRINN GREEN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Collection of used goods
- Collection and transport service of recoverable waste
- What is collected is selected and processed
- The cooperative uses two platforms, in Vinovo and Turin, to manage incoming materials.
- Identification of any spare parts or raw or secondary materials
- Traceability of the chain of collected materials