INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure pursuant to art.13 EU Regulation 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in force since 25/05/2018, the City of Turin and the Chamber of Commerce of Turin as Data Controller, provide the following information:
- Free access to the Torino Social Impact website.
- Torino Social Impact’s partners (i.e. subscribers to the “Memorandum of Understanding”) can register on the portal.
- By registering on the portal you accept the conditions of use and you declare that you have read this information notice.
- The conferment of data is mandatory for the performance of the services indicated above, therefore failure to provide them will make it impossible to use the services themselves
- It is possible to subscribe to the newsletter service to receive updates on Torino Social Impact activities. It is always possible to unsubscribe by following the link at the bottom of each newsletter communication.
- The processing of the data provided for registration on the site will be carried out by specially authorised persons, using computerised or traditional procedures, capable of protecting and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the data provided, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
- The data will not be provided to third parties and may be used by the owners for communication purposes within the activities of the platform.
- The data provided will be kept within the terms of the law if provided for, or for the time necessary to complete the file (except for filing if necessary) or deleted even at the request of the person concerned if this does not constitute a violation of rules. The data are processed within the European Union.
- The data subject is entitled to the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of the aforementioned EU Regulation, including, in particular, the right to access his/her personal data, to request its correction, updating and deletion if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons by addressing requests to one of the Data Controllers (as regards the Turin Chamber of Commerce to email@example.com; as for the City of Turin firstname.lastname@example.org)