Torino Social Impact, in collaboration with the Turin Chamber of Commerce and the Cottino Social Impact Campus, and in partnership with API Torino and Unione Industriali Turin, has conceived the event ‘The Benefit Company Model for Generating Social Impact‘: Monday, November 27th at 4:30 PM at the Cottino Social Impact Campus, located at Corso Castelfidardo 30/A, Turin.
This event provides a moment of reflection and discussion on the benefit model, catering to those actively involved and those interested in delving into current studies and engaging in a productive dialogue with the benefit groups of Torino Social Impact, API Torino, and Unione Industriali Torino to draw inspiration from their experiences.
16:30 – Introductory Greetings
- Guido Bolatto, Secretary General of the Chamber of Commerce of Turin
16:35 – Territorial Experiences in Comparison
- Grace De Girolamo, Communication Manager at Torino Social Impact in dialogue with Micol Burighel (Amapola), Emanuela De Sabato (Futura Law Firm), Federica Fugiglando (FL20 Studio), Andrea Toso (Synesthesia)
- Pierangelo Decisi, Coordinator of the Benefit-ESG Group at API Turin
- Marco Piccolo, Vice President of Small Industry at the Industrial Union of Turin with a focus on Sustainability
17:30 – Being a Benefit Company Today: Scenario, Profiles, and Skills
- Mario Calderini, Spokesperson for Torino Social Impact, Scientific Advisor at Cottino Social Impact Campus, Professor at the School of Management, Polytechnic University of Milan
- Nicoletta Alessi, Co-founder of Goodpoint SB
- Caterina Soldi, Development & Program Manager at Cottino Social Impact Campus
The event is organized to conclude the networking and training journey of the Community of Practice of Benefit Corporations of Torino Social Impact, a project made possible thanks to the support of the Chamber of Commerce of Torino and the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation.
This event is aimed at the local Benefit Corporations and companies interested in embarking on this path. Seats are limited, so registration is required on Eventbrite.