Cottino Social Impact Campus launches Impact Prototypes Labs (IPLabs). The Memorandum of Understanding was signed today, with the aim of activating an experimental training offer for #SMEs in order to support them in developing prototype solutions with a Social Impact. Thus, SMEs will reinforce their ability to develop enterprises towards contemporary social challenges and to seize the new opportunities that the next #InvestEU programming will provide.
The first path of entrepreneurial transformation for SMEs in the North West of Italy will be carried out with the Cottino Foundation, Unicredit North West, Turin Polytechnic, Turin Industrial Union and the Turin Chamber of Commerce.
- Torino Social Stock Exchange: design team at work
- 15/01/20 Impactwise 2020 – A new value chain for…
- 28/11 Seed Call presentation
- Presentation of the Social Entrepreneurship…
- Course about Competences for Social Innovation at Open Incet
- Bottom Up! When the city turns from below
- UIA: thanks to TO-nite project 5M€ in Turin for…
- 30/11 Co-City Camp
- The Public Notice of the City of Turin for the…
- Cottino Social Impact Campus: recruiting!