Fifth appointment of “The Workshop of the Commons”, an event organized by Labsus and part of the “Pacts for shared administration in the Turin metropolitan” with the support of the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation.
During the ongoing Coronavirus emergency, children lost their daily reference to the place of learning, discovery and relationship: school. In recent weeks, civil society has mobilized on the one hand to support the activities of educational institutions, on the other, making creative proposals to meet the needs of children and families.
How can we rethink the school that will come in the coming months? What experiences emerged in the area, what ideas can help us rethink and co-design activities and services for children by renewing the role of schools as a community garrison in neighborhoods?
It will be discussed on Thursday 14th May from 17:30 to 19:00 (live facebook on the Labsus Beni Comuni page) together with:
- Ester Chicco, Psychotherapist, Psychologists Worldwide, Turin
- Erika Mattarella, Coop Liberitutti and Public Baths Via Agliè, Torino
- Gianluca Cantisani, President of MoVI – Italian Volunteer Movement and Parent Association of the “Di Donato” School, Rome
- Teaching Direction Collegno III, Open and Shared School I. Calvino
- Manuela Naldini, University of Turin – Alliance for children
- Ludovico Albert, President of the Foundation for the School of the Compagnia di San Paolo
Introduced and moderated by Ianira Vassallo, Labsus – Subsidiarity Laboratory