On Sunday 13 June 2021, in the middle of the month dedicated to the Environment, the Googreen biodiversity market will be unveiled in Giardino Sambuy, which as every second Sunday of the month comes back to life to be a meeting place for good practices and seasonal stories.
- From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Googreen producers selected by Giardino Forbito will be back as always to represent seasonal excellence. SPAZIO DELLE IDEE
- 12 noon: Setting oneself in the sun and in freedom. The solar kitchen. Parva Gullino presents an ecological and healthy way of cooking using sunlight. Suggestions for free time in the open air, trips and camping, and for living nature and our territory to the full. Special guest Bertolini Borse presents green clothes and accessories for an eco-sustainable summer.
- 3.00 pm: Ambientarsi in città. Discovering literary routes through the city, Andrea Maia will take us through the streets and pages of Turin, revealing images and impressions found in the works of poets and writers who visited or lived in the city. Turin, the city and the writers. Graphot Editrice
- 4.30 p.m.: Ambientarsi in cielo. A meeting with journalist Maurizio Maschio and the very young aerospace engineer Giulia Bassani to discover the space sector and the future. A collection of exclusive interviews with ten personalities from the world of science and aerospace to explore the point of view of those who are writing the history of space exploration and related scientific research. Italy in space. The story of its protagonists. Cartman Editions.
- 6pm: Settling on Earth. An appointment in the garden with Luca Mercalli for advice on life and adaptation. A glimpse of the possibilities of change provided by sustainable technologies, energy efficiency and a more contemplative and less competitive life.
Going up mountains. Gaining altitude to escape global warming. Giulio Einaudi Editore.