Casematte APS is involved in social promotion and community development and integration through active listening and participatory pathways.
Over the years it has honed skills in the areas of:
- reception and active listening, through the management of a territorial counter open to citizenship;
- community and neighborhood promotion through the support of mutual aid networks;
- enhancement of personal and community skills through workshops and training courses;
- promotion of active aging through housing autonomy projects and alongside daily living to reduce domestic accidents through AbiTO Abitare Solidale Torino, a collaborative living project that activates cohabitation based on solidarity and exchange of resources;
- garden therapy, meaning the garden as a place of social integration and a tool for the treatment of discomfort and disability.