Homes4All is an innovative startup and Benefit Corporation that reduces the housing emergency and promotes urban regeneration. Startup based on a financial model of an impact able to unite the world of real estate with social housing.
Thanks to a network of social impact investors, Homes4All collects resources from private individuals, acquires or manages properties and rents them out, at a sustainable rent, to families in temporary difficulty, accompanying them on a path of growth and support.
- Reduce the number of households in housing emergencies
- Strengthen, thanks to the activities carried out by social workers, the management skills of the tenants involved in the accompaniment process
- Reduce the impact on social services and public housing in the cities where Homes4All is active
- Promote urban regeneration
- Build an innovative model in the relationship between public and private investors (Pay by Results)